Monday, December 24, 2007

Strictly Come Dancing

I was delighted that Alesha won the 2007 Strictly Come Dancing contest. I voted for her but must confess that I voted for her consistency throughout the series rather than her performances on the night. If I had to vote solely on the performances in the final, Matt would have won the my vote. He and Flavia were fantastic on the night. Flavia is a fabulous dancer and her choreography really was exciting and played to Matt's strength. In particular, the show dance by Matt and Flavia with its one handed lift was outstanding. In contrast, Matthew Cutler's choreography seemed a little tamer and playing well within Alesha's ability. However I cannot fault the partnership and think the pairing of Alesha and Matthew were worthy winners.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of "Strictly Come Dancing" even more than the one which Darren Gough won. I still want to learn to dance ballroom for those French fetes. I am trying to persuade the Best Beloved to attend the Fred and Ginge classes on Monday mornings at the Havant Arts Centre in the New Year.

No comments: