Thursday, December 06, 2007

Organ

"My brain is my second favourite organ" Woody Allen.

Pompey line up for home games (as compared to the 4-5-1 away from home):
James, Johnson, Campbell, Distin, Pamarot (no change there)
Utaka, Diop, Davis, Muntari,Taylor
Kranjcar (in the hole behind the lone striker)
Benjari (as lone striker)

I would sell Lauren and Traore in January window. I would hang on to Taylor (see above).
In absence of Davis I would use Hughes as holding midfielder in front of defence rather than Mendes. Pedro I would use as cover for Kranjcar in home formation above. Nugent would cover for Benjari. Kanu is a one off and should be used tactically.

Kranjcar could move across to replace Utaka in away games if needed as suggested by "Julie, Cosham" in yesterday's News.

I still think 'Arry is right in pursuing a striker to increase number available up to 4. A right sided midfielder or wide player would also be a good purchase to provide a different option to Utaka. Loss of four players to African Nations Cup is heavy but should have been anticipated when being bought. Still feel there is room for creative player(s) in midfield. Someone makes point about Croatia players and other European teams in today's News.

I am almost certain to submit "Hamlet" as my pitch for July/September 2008 at the Artistic Panel meeting on January 10th. I will need to make my apologies to "Attempts" as stage manager that night as a rehearsal clashes. I will need to ask the Artistic Panel if I can be an early item on their agenda that evening as it also clashes with my first meeting of the Libdem Executive Meeting. It's like buses, nothing for ages, and then three come along all together.

I will have to start a "Hamlet" blog although that might be a bit presumptious until I get selected. However i have lots of ideas buzzing in my head and it would be good to write them down and look back at them later.

Trevor, I hope you might have some ideas about using closed circuit TV on stage during "Attempts". I also need a digital video camera for recording rehearsal outcomes - any ideas or suggestions?

1 comment:

Trevor Hare said...

Regarding the last paragraph about CCTV and video cameras.

Sorry Pete. My experience is only with still photography. I have never owned or used a video camera of any description.