Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have another blog page

This is for the attention of my cousin, Denise, who has just joined the ranks of my regular readers.

I also write a theatrical blog as well called "Bench Hamlet 2008", which can be found in the links on the right of this page. In this sister blog I cover my adventures as a member of the Bench Theatre, which I have been since 1972 or 37 years! I try to include on this sister blog the articles I write for the Benchpress, the newsletter for the Bench Theatre. I also do reviews of theatre I have seen or taken part in. I occasionally wander into the back alleys of theatrical lore and superstition plus some of the old ideas of the theatre that might be dying out but are worth the preserving. I am suggesting that the "Bench Hamlet 2008" is worth the occasional read as well as this my home blog.

It is happy birthday to Elodie, my grand niece, and Denise's grand daughter this Saturday - Joyeux anniversaire, cher Elodie! Elodie's father, Vincent, est francais and Amy, Elodie's mother, is fluent in French. As regular readers of this blog will know, I am a Francophile and this French addition to the family fills me with enormous pride!

1 comment:

KD said...

The pride is reciprocated as I feel proud to have a cousin that has been on TV.
Love KD