Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Facebook

I am always very impressed by the other bloggers that I am linked to. Archimedes is a cat and he writes much more interesting blogs than I do. Mind you, I would love trying to drag a pigeon through a cat flap.
Thanks to my son in law Nathan I am now enrolled on Facebook and have signed up as friends with lots of people I already know from the Bench. Presumably as time goes by I will widen my circle of friends but at least I am keeping in contact. The younger membership of the Bench Theatre seem to be much more into Facebook so I enjoy communicating with the young women. I have a reputation as an old roue, which I have worked hard to acquire and I am not letting go of it yet. So far on Facebook I have joined the Bench Theatre group naturally, the Cucumber group run by Sian who should be revising and the Top Friends.
Tomorrow Ingrid and I fly from Southampton to Bergerac. We are spending four days with our friends the Cattermoles In Duras. We haven't seen them for years and the last time we did they showed us a plot of land in the vicinity of the fire station where they were having a house built. We are looking forward to seeing the house itself and of course chinwagging with our friends, who are extremely hospitable and good company. Both Robbie and Terry have been retired for some time now and so we will look for some sage advice and lots of laughs about how to spend time wisely and well.

I am working slowly on my touring theatre company idea but with the help of a friend who has been there and done that I might begin to put flesh on the idea very soon.

No comments: