Friday, December 29, 2006

Updated my gallery

I have spent some of today adding those photos and reviews to my Gallery (please click on that link to take you to my gallery) that I mentioned in my previous posting.
I have added a new album called Bench Productions of 2007. The Bench Productions of 2006 album has been re-organised so that it has three nested albums, one for His Dark Materials, one for Art and one for The Golden Pathway Annual.
His Dark Materials album now contains the News review, cast and crew lists, sponsors logo and some backstage photographs taken by Charlotte Self. These gave a taste of life in the Studio/Green Room/ Communal dressing for a cast of 35+ ( that is number of actors not their ages of course)
The morning was spent shopping at Waitrose with my best beloved as I try to get to grips with what looks like becoming my typical Friday morning for the foreseeable future. This is the weekly food shopping for ourselves and my mother-in-law. It will be delivered on Friday afternoons and Ingrid can then deliver her mother's shopping on her nightly visit.
Some time was also spent trying to get my head around the fact that I am not going back to work on Wednesday and that I will actually have time to complete some of the tasks I have itemised on Outlook.

No comments: