Friday, November 30, 2007

New Liberal

I attended the AGM of the local Libdem party last night and now find myself on the Executive Committee. I am also helping out in the Libdem charity shop on Thursday.

I am also accompanying the local British Heart Foundation Organiser to a local group meeting on Wednesday evening to see if joining a fund raising group is for me or whether I am better off signing up as a one off stand alone fund raiser. I think it is probably the latter if I want to fit in Libdem and Bench activities.

I notice that my full length photo is showing on the film extra agency website where the other male artistes have their head and shoulders portraits showing. Could this be the reason for a dearth of employment as a film extra?

I am going to visit my Auntie Doris in Blackpool tomorrow. She is the sole survivor of my Mum's family and therefore living history of the Frosts.

We are planning a winter sun break to avoid clashing with "Attempts on her life" and a early summer break to avoid clashing with a possible production of "Hamlet". Both will avoid school holidays it goes without saying of course.

That's my news for now. I am hoping to be more organised and write a blog entry once a week perhaps on a Sunday morning. This posting will be instead of this Sunday so regular posting will begin on the 9th December.

No comments: