Monday, June 02, 2008

Filming - yayyyyy!

Had a wonderful day yesterday filming from 0700 till 2100 in central London. Details will follow in a later posting as today I am recovering and planning how to get to the next location in Bucks on Tuesday and Wednesday. The latter shoot is a night shoot starting at 1500 and finishing at 0300 the next day. I now understand why Wednesday and Thursday had to be pencilled in for availability. There is also Sunday 8th in heavy pencil as well. Yesterday of course was daily pay rate plus broken lunch allowance, plus holiday allowance (for a Sunday) plus travel allowance and, of course, overtime! My first day on set was not only exciting, interesting, absorbing, etc., it was also quite lucrative.
My location postings will probably be Friday and/ or Saturday of this week. I had thought I would spend most of the time reading but I met such an interesting crowd with such lovely anecdotes, literally rubbed shoulders with stars (one of those might be classed a newcomer's faux pas!) and great frocks! Keep tuning in for the next exciting episode.....

No comments: